Sharee M. Burkel
The Owner and President of The QDRO Company, LLC, Sharee has been reviewing and drafting QDROs since 2006 and has consulted many attorneys and clients regarding the division options of many different retirement plans. She specializes in various privately-held ERISA plans as well as State, Municipal, and Federal plans. Sharee has been a presenter at the Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Washtenaw County Bar Association and Conflict Resolution Training.
Sharee has 15 years’ experience in the financial services industry, with a focus on assisting individuals during and post-divorce with understanding their short- and long-term implications of various settlement options. She has reviewed hundreds of financial documents over the years and has a unique ability to explain the complex financial information and division options in a way the non-financial individual can understand.
TRAININGS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- CFP - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER certification through the College of Financial Planning
- CDFA - Certified Divorce Financial Analyst certification through the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- CQS - Certified QDRO Specialist certification through the American Association of Certified QDRO Professionals
- Domestic Mediations Training through the Mediation Training & Consultation Institute
- Collaborative Training through the Collaborative Practice Institute of Michigan